My Other websites



Portfolio: www.davedind.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Andreas Deja on German Talkshow





Wowza!

I found this over at Cartoon Brew; a hilarious interview with Andreas Deja, the great Disney animator! The kicker is that it's entirely in German (which is also the hilarious part). But! Andreas does a characature of the host on the spot and shows a couple of scar drawings too! Check it out!

Also, the friggin' stage moves around! How cool is that?!

-------------------

Hopefully in the next few days I'm going to upload some doodles as well as some new stuff from Maya. I'm having some trouble getting my animation onto YouTube properly, so any delay will be mainly technical.

Take care and enjoy the video!

P.S. This post is totally for you Mitch :D




Addendum:

No comments: