My Other websites



Portfolio: www.davedind.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Order of the League of Creation


I've been jonesing for some group blog action and since Line it up! is no longer breathing, I figured I'd start up a new group blog! With that said I present you: The Order of the League of Creation!

It's all about monthly and bi-weekly art challenges, both 2d and 3d, that will hopefully help to motivate and inspire members to be creative! Check out the first post on the blog for a slightly more detailed 'mission statement'. If you know me personally and I haven't contacted you yet about joining (sorry!), or if you are a friend of a friend and would like to join the league, please email me or leave a comment and we'll get you involved! So far we have video game artists, graphic designers, animators, and film artists participating!

In the spirit of fast approaching Samhain '08, the first League topic is Vampires. Above are my first two submissions. I'm going to be posting the work from the League blog here as well, with a slight delay. I'll probably post my submissions here once the current topics have changed on the League blog. We'll see how it goes.

Have a Horrid Halloween, you ghosts and ghouls you!

No comments: