My Other websites



Portfolio: www.davedind.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thems fightin' woids!

Sarcificed some sleep to doodle tonight. Played around in Manga Studio and ended up with a fighter-type dude. I might take a crack at doing a background another day...

I've only ever attempted to draw my character from D&D once and that was during my first game at which point in time I hadn't really considered art as a career. I might give it another go soon, as I'm supposed to be playing in a campaign soon. I guess I'm more excited about it than I thought :)

Since I haven't played properly for years, I'm not sure what type of character I should play this time. I've been considering a really basic character to start, just so that I don't have to deal with extra stats and other nonsense. However, the image of a Dragonborn Swordmage is pretty badass, but I'm not sure if my DM would let me play one!

I figured that the urge to draw would have lessened after my doodle session, but I'm still pretty invigorated. Tomorrow might be a bit tough to get through if I can't make time to draw!

1 comment:

Garrett Hanna said...

Dragonborn Swordmage or go home.

I like the picture by the way. No reason to be discouraged.