My Other websites



Portfolio: www.davedind.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Heart of the Forge


I'm so incredibly stoked about my upcoming D&D campaign! I haven't played a real game since I was 12 or so and I'm playing with a great group of people too!

I've roughed out my character's backstory to help our DM get a feel for the character. His name (currently) is Arclight Anvilsmasher and he's the son of a blacksmith. He grew up learning the ways of smithing, while simultaneously learning how to weild a blade as a fighter. The catch is that his Grandmother filled his head with stories of ancient magic and epic battles, so his dream is to become a Swordmage!

The Heart of the Forge (above) is a sword that my character's father made to honour the family name and profession. Arclight's father wouldn't allow him to weild it, citing that he wasn't yet worthy. Hopefully my character will have it when our campaign begins!

Did I mention that I'm increibly stoked about playing?!

I'll probably start roughing out my character over the next few days and I might document his creation on here. 

YAY!

No comments: