My Other websites



Portfolio: www.davedind.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hands on with Maya







Snap Crackle Pop! It's been a bloody long while since I last posted! Above, you'll find the visual version of the reason why :D




I believe I posted about starting school again in September in an earlier post, and that did happen. I was planning on posting images of my work as I was learning/creating stuff. It hasn't been quite as cut and dry as all that though.

It's taken the past 5 weeks to basically wrap my brain around Maya. My creations up to this point have been very basic, and even some of those have been a real mind bender.

But forget all of that.

Now I have stuff to show and I'm going to start posting process images and final renders, although I'm crap at rendering at this point, but they'll get better with time.


-------------------------------

Right then! I'll start things off with a model of my dainty digits that I did this past week. Once I figure out how to render out a wireframe/wireframe on shaded model I'll post those up so that you can really see how crappy I am at modeling. I would rather have posted those along with or instead of these renders, but I just whipped these up quick to have something to fill the void!

I would've posted stuff earlier, but I couldn't access my blog for a while due to my own very silly error. Bleh.

-------------------------------


Okay, I'm off to sleep for now. I have more stuff to post, so I'll try and get things posted while or right after I do them.


Until next time!

No comments: