My Other websites



Portfolio: www.davedind.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Late night sketching

















Sketchies! I was up until 2 last night sketching for no particular reason. It was fantastic. I can't recall the last time that I was up that late drawing just because I felt like it. Oh sweet bliss!

I was inspired by this fellow who, oddly enough, I worked with for about a month but never met!

Most of the stuff is reference from the net, save for arrow head guy the two unrendered heads on the far right and Scoob and Shaggy, who were on the cover of a book on my desk the other day.

This week I have a few final illustrations to do for the Monster book before it can finally be called finished, so hopefully I can hunker down and "git 'er done" :D

That's it for now. If you're reading this and can spare a moment, please leave a comment!

Cheers!

P.S. I have to tool around with my scanner to figure out a way to get scanned drawings to look more like their analog counterparts...sorry for the crappy quality!

No comments: